Famous for its clean lines, simple construction and classic round toe styling, the 9111 features Copper Rough & Tough leather, white Traction Tred rubber outsole, triple stitched quality and Goodyear welt construction.
Originally developed for farmers, Red Wing introduced the 6-Inch Round Toe work boot in 1919. Durable and well-designed, it combined the comfort of an oxford with the strength of a work boot, all while featuring a simpler, stitch-saving round design.
- Copper Rough & Tough Leather
- Outsole: Traction Tred
- Insole: Leather
- Nickel Eyelets
- 48-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
- Features a bump toe for more room up-front
- Fits a variety of foot shapes
- Should be sized up ½ if used with a footbed or orthotic
Brands Red Wing Gender Men Color Copper Material Rough & Tough Leather
- Shipping and Returns
- Need Help ?
Union Jack Boots is here to help! Please visit our Contact Us page to submit your inquiry.