From the 1968 PUMA archives, the Roma was originally designed for sprints, hurdles, and often paired with sweatbands and tube socks. PUMA has re-issued the Roma in all its glory (minus the tube socks) as a lightweight training shoe fully equipped with a thick, padded tongue and arch supports. This version features an all-over leather upper, monochromatic tones and contrast gum outsole for a premium look and feel.
- Archive Roma silhouette
- Full leather upper
- Lace closure with thick, padded tongue and collar
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning
- Arch support at medial midsole
- Spiked gum outsole provides traction and grip through movements
- PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- Gold foil PUMA Roma branding on lateral side
- Product runs in men’s sizes only. Women should order 1.5 sizes down from their usual size.
Brands Puma Gender Men Color Peacoat/Puma White Material Leather
- Shipping and Returns
- Need Help ?
Union Jack Boots is here to help! Please visit our Contact Us page to submit your inquiry.