DetailsThis 1461 is a Made in England style, hand-crafted by Dr. Martens Cobbs Lane factory in Wollaston, Northamptonshire, England. Considered details, like antiqued eyelets, a stamped leather tag, striped hiker laces, and premium C.F. Stead leather, bring a high-fashion feel to the style of DM's 3-eye silhouette. The partnership of Dr. Martens with Stead & Co. brings together two British heritage brands for footwear steeped in refined sophistication and history. Founded in 1904, CF Stead is a tannery in Leeds, West Yorkshire specializing in high-quality, imported, naturally-tanned skins — and DM's been using their leather since 1970.
- 3-eye shoe
- Comes with two sets of laces
- Made with Wax Commander by C.F. Stead, a heavyweight leather with a deeply waxed finish and a vintage feel
- Built on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens AirWair™ air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- The sole is secured using one of the most durable construction methods available: the Goodyear welt
- Retains classic Docs DNA, with yellow welt stitching, grooved sides and a scripted heel-loop
Brands Dr. Martens Gender Women, Men, Unisex Color Mid Brown Material Wax Commander
- Shipping and Returns
- Need Help ?
Union Jack Boots is here to help! Please visit our Contact Us page to submit your inquiry.