DetailsRail against conformity in Dr. Martens newest music collaboration — this time with famous London punks the Sex Pistols.This is a 1490: a favorite of the anti-establishment, the boot has been worn by punks, goths and other rebellious folk since the 70s — in other words, the ideal silhouette for a Sex Pistols collab. Emblazoned with song lyrics, the 10-eye boot is a graphic black-and-white tribute to the anarchic, found-letter aesthetic of Jamie Reid's iconic typography and album artwork for Never Mind the Bollocks.
- Plain black welt with monochromatic welt stitching and sole
- 10-eye style
- Comes with two pairs of laces
- Neon pink and shocking yellow heel-loops
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with Backhand, a leather with a full-grain finish that offers softness and comfort
Brands Dr. Martens Gender Women, Men, Unisex Color White Material Backhand
- Shipping and Returns
- Need Help ?
Union Jack Boots is here to help! Please visit our Contact Us page to submit your inquiry.
Regular Price: $184.99
Special Price $147.99