The Slimfit N-3B is a cold-weather parka designed for extreme weather. The streamlined silhouette offers a unique fit, while the thick lining, Nylon shell and longer length offers superior protection against freezing and windy conditions. The classic N-3B design was originally created to protect U.S. Air Crew and ground personnel during flight operations in severe cold and polar conditions. The slim fit is one of Alpha's best selling parkas, as it retains the protective qualities of the original Alpha N-3B but offers up a more contemporary fit that is perfect for the modern look.
- Alpha's classic N-3B parka with channel quilted lining for Extreme Cold Weather situations in a contemporary slim fit with contrast lining.
- Water Resistant
- Snorkel hood
- Removable faux fur around hood
- Faux mouton lined hood
- Buckled hood adjuster
- Channel quilted lining
- Storm flap
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red ″Remove Before Flight″ flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior handwarmer pockets
- Two lower flap pockets
- One interior patch pocket
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- FIT: Slim
- LENGTH: Thigh
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Extreme Cold Weather
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dry clean only. Remove fur before dry cleaning.
Color No Material SHELL: 100% Flight Nylon / LINING: 100% Nylon / FILL: 100% Polyester Gender Men Brands Alpha Industries
- Shipping and Returns
- Need Help ?
Union Jack Boots is here to help! Please visit our Contact Us page to submit your inquiry.