Kathmandu NXT-Level Women’s Down Jacket - Red Earth
Kathmandu Women's Size Guide
|AU/NZ||UK||US||EU||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||LOW HIP (CM)||INSEAM (INNER LEG LENGTH)|
The NXT-Level jacket represents the latest in Kathmandu’s longstanding commitment to sustainable innovation and manufacturing. It is designed to last and is made from Nylon 66, one of the most durable materials available in textile manufacturing. It’s warm, durable, lightweight, and soft, with down that’s traceable with TrackMyDown. The jacket is also biodegradable*. Kathmandu hopes that you’ll never have to get rid of it (or throw it in the bin), but if that were to happen, we've tried to minimise the environmental impact of the jacket.
Designed to last
Made from Nylon 66, one of the most durable materials available in textile manufacturing.
Warm and comfortable
600 fill power duck down is warm and lightweight, plus traceable through TrackMyDown. All Kathmandu's down is independently certified to the Responsible Down Standard.
A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish so you stay dry as you watch the droplets roll off.
Each part of the jacket is biodegradable*
*The NXT-Level jacket only biodegrades in a biologically active landfill without oxygen. The NXT-Level jacket does not biodegrade in an environment with oxygen. Each element of the jacket will biodegrade in a biologically active landfill without oxygen at a different speed. Testing under ASTM D5511 indicates that, in a biologically active landfill without oxygen:
- For the outer and lining material: there is 86.6% biodegradation in 1,050+ days (greater than 2.9 years)
- For the zip and thread: there is 94.4% biodegradation in 1,677+days (greater than 4.6 years)
- For the synthetic fill: there is 93.8% biodegradation in 646+ days (greater than 1.8 years)
Once disposed of, the jacket may not end up in a biologically active landfill without oxygen. Do not litter in nature.
Recipient of several awards
The NXT-Level jacket has received several awards, including Innovation awards from Outdoor Retailer and ISPO, two of the most reputable judges of outdoor and sporting apparel globally.
Materials & Size:
- Main: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Exclusive of Decoration
- Fill: Duck down and feather 80%/20%. Contains RDS Certified Down, certified by CU 862405
- Fill Power: 600
- Fill Weight: 188 g (size 10)
- Weight: 440 g (size 10)
- Cold gentle machine wash
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- Cool tumble dry thoroughly inside out
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Close zippers and fasten Hook and Loop before washing